- Isaac is healing well. He is feeling much better
- Doug was able to take Ike to church on Sunday, for the hour of children's church. He did really well for about 45 minutes.
- Isaac's cough is almost completely stopped and his cold seems to be gone.
- My cough/cold is gradually getting better.
- I had a refill of an antibiotic here, from March when I had the same sinus/bronchial infection, so I didn't need to go to the doctor.
- My costochondritis is clearing up - almost no pain over the weekend, just a little yesterday and today, and I think I just need an adjustment at the chiro.
- My a/c is working well. The near 100* temps have really warmed us up down here in central Florida!
- The post-traumatic stress that I always feel after a hospital visit/surgery for Ike, seems to be waning. It really does a number on me, emotionally and physically, when he goes through these things. I do feel a little better today.
- I was able to "attend" church over the weekend, via streaming video. It is NOT the same as being there, but when being there is not an option, it is a HUGE blessing to be able to watch the services of my church.
- The music was beautiful on Sunday and really ministered to my spirit.
- I have wonderful friends who pray for me when I am not doing well. They don't get tired of the seemingly endless things that "go wrong" for me and for Isaac; and they continue to pray for us. It is a real blessing to us!
I am hoping that YOU can find many reasons to be "Thankful on Tuesday", too! I'd love to hear about them!