Today I am thinking about the following:
- I am so excited that my Christmas cactus is getting ready to bloom!
- AND I just remembered that we potted three different colors in the planter last summer, so it will be blooming red, hot pink and lavendar!
- How can my dog be so smart and act like such an idiot all on the same day?
- I wonder if my brother, Phillip, got safely home from work last night. EDIT: yes, he did! PTL!
- I won a gift certificate for Olive Garden from our radio station's Christmas giveaway contest last night! YAY!
- what kind of Christmas bonus can you give to the caregiver who gets down on the floor to vacuum the dog hair from underneath the bed???
- why is Isaac having so many seizures this week?
- I am so tickled that we got a box of new videos for Isaac last night - some fun Disney ones, some new Christmas ones and even a Bugs Bunny! ;)
- SO thankful to see God answering prayers in my friends' lives this week!
- what in the world am I going to buy for my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas???
- Looking forward to Doug's staff luncheon tomorrow!
- cannot wait for the Straight No Chaser concert next Tuesday! Squeeeeee...!!!
Well, my brain is pretty busy with even more stuff, but I think I will post this while I can. I had the whole post almost finished and my browser crashed! So, this is the recreated version. I know I forgot some of the first one...oh, well! If I don't think those thoughts again, they must not have been very important, right?