...that shorter posts are ok! It's hard for me to just pop on here, say what's on my mind, then move on to the next thing. Somehow, I feel the essentials of great writing must be observed here.
And, for the most part, I guess they should be.
But blogging is also about saying what's uppermost in your mind.
So, for what it's worth:
- I've figured out that I get headaches when I'm dehydrated. If we don't juice our veggies, I end up with a headache by mid-afternoon.
- I made myself a smoothie. I'm hoping it will help to rehydrate me. :)
- I have not accomplished very much today.
- I turned on the washer (that Doug had already filled), and after the first washing, I re-filled the Downy ball with vinegar and put the load on for it's second wash. (We wash all of Isaac's bed pads twice, with hot water, and use vinegar in the rinse. It's the only way we've found to completely remove the urine smell.)
- I've kept Isaac semi-content today. It's been an all-day job! :o/
- I did a little networking for my jewelry Facebook fan page, which leads to my Etsy site.
- I got some jewelry packaged and ready to mail out tomorrow! :)
- I checked the mail...it was greatly disappointing, except for the $10 off a $10 purchase for next week from JC Penney.
- I guess that's all.
- Oh, one more thing...is it just me, or do you have a hard time feeling content when everybody and their brother is vacationing and cruising and traveling? I need to constantly stay on top of my attitude and spirit about that. Whew...that's been an all-day job too. :o) (I know many of them save all year for their vacations, so don't fuss at me. I just mean that when I'm stuck at home, and others are not, I have to work on my attitude about that. That's all.) :~D
I do hope that you feel your day has been profitable. I'm a little conflicted on that today, as you can tell. I'm hoping to work on some jewelry tonight...maybe that will help. I'll let you know if I come up with anything FABulous! :)
Blessings to you,