THE WEEK'S (7/23-7/30) SPARKS ARE-
1. *Creative Spark* Color(s)-
Shades of Pink
2. *Creative Spark* Word, Phrase or Sentence-
(interesting choice- huh!)
3. *Creative Spark* Wire or Stringing Material(s)-
4. *Creative Spark* Bead Type(s)-
5. *Creative Spark* Shape(s)-
and for my mixed media gals..
6. *Creative Spark* Mixed Media Art Medium(s)-
7. *Creative Spark* Art Element
Doesn't your imagination just run wild when you read that list? I know mine sure does!
So, this week, I took my cues from the "shades of pink" and the words "starry eyed". Here's what I came up with:
The shades of pink were of course the rose quartz and rhodonite, and the pretty little glass heart beads. The sterling silver findings were the "starry eyed" components.
I'm enjoying these so much that I just can't wait for each week's new "spark"! Thanks again to Becky at The Gritty Bird for each week's creative challenge. :)
(This bracelet is currently available in my Etsy Shop.)